Adventues in Hong Kong

We made it through our first 12 hours :) We are in the Hong Kong airport enjoying the free wireless and Mom her hot water. I cant even tell you how many times Mom asked for hot water on the plane. That was our theme for our SFO --> HK leg. Hot Water.

I slept most of the trip thanks to Benadryl but did get to watch Marley & Me and Entrouge. Cathay is a very nice plane...even in the economy section. Own TV, get to chose from Indian movies, TV shows, etc. Mom watched Billu and Dostana...Funny story. I turned Dostana on for Mom and the first scene is John Abraham showing off his six pack in a shower type scene. I look over and Moms not looking at her TV (clearly embarrassed), I looked at her TV and see John naked. I was like MOMMM!! She was so embarrassed!! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment