Adventues in Hong Kong Part II

Mom and I just came back from the restroom to change into our Indian clothes etc. In the bathroom I took my make up bag out (had lip liner, mascara, blush, pins, hair ties, etc) and I took out my Ralph Lauren glasses case (inside were my contact lens case + eye drops, etc.) I was switching my glasses for my contacts and just freshening up. Anyway, I put both containers on the counter while Mom brushed her teeth. I went to the bathroom and when I came back Mom had everything packed and ready. I turned around, double checked, nothing left on the counter. Anyway, we came to the gate and I went to get my make up bag for eye drops and BAM it was gone. While I was in the bathroom and Mom washing her hands, a lady came in and took my eye glass case and my make up bag! Thank God we are in Hong Kong shop heaven...Ive since replaced everything but my glasses...So these contacts better last me the next 11 days.....But isn't that crazy! Poor Mom got duped while I was using the bathroom :( She felt "so sorry". But luckily I am a fan of replacing material things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment